Sunday, April 5, 2015

Dearest Family Moments

My mother, whom just got home from a 12 hour shift at work, was one of my muses. In this one a simple yellow tint and bringing the key light close to brighten her up.

Of course, working 12 hours means you are obviously tired. With this, simply added a red-ish hue while removing a light from the three to give a half and half look.

Yup, so tired from a long day. Again, similar to the second, reddish tint but the lighting switched sides.

My grandmother, the second muse for these pictures. I used a blue, cool tone for her as the key light was used to bring out her entire face.

Similar to my mother's, used a reddish tint and moved a light or two to give her shadows,

Using a mix of cool and warm tones, south to bring out the contrast between the dark and light sides of her face.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, I really love the expressions on your mom and grandmothers face. You can see their personality changes with the various lighting choices you have made. I like how the background has stayed consistent with all of them. I think the warmer colors could have been a little more vibrant in places but other than that, these are great!

    ReplyDelete